Pages

Sondang Hutagalung set fire to himself, In front of yudhoyono Palace

Sondang Hutagalung, a smart collage student

Sondang Hutagalung eldest brother, Bob Crispianza Hutagalung, claimed not to know what motivated the action reckless his brother that set fire to himself in front of the Presidential Palace Wednesday, December 7, 2011.

Bob said that he always wanted to give something that is best for Sondang.

"I never thought and did not understand why Sondang do that. In fact, he is smart, so he got a scholarship," he said, when met at the RSCM, Jakarta, Saturday, December 10, 2011.

Bob admits, so got the news his brotherburned himself, he immediately went to the Central Jakarta Police. When he saw, he made sure that the action of self-immolation victim was Sondang.

"At the moment I saw his shoes, it's my shoes that I bought and I chose to Sondang. I believe because of the shoes, which I choose," he said.

He said that he bought the shoes on purpose in order to Sondang graduation which fell on 24 November 2011 ago. At that time, Bob accidentally bought these shoes complete with socks, pants, and shirts.

"Completed, until his panties as well. In order to look nice because he want to graduate party," said Bob.

Sondang Hutagalung set fire to himself, In front of yudhoyono Palace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...